Please book through AirBnB here https://abnb.me/Lx5ACzZrd9
contact us for private tours or cash payments
Join us at our Cotton Factory Apiary for a 1 hour guided tour through an active beeyard! (Available June and July)
For each adult ticket purchased, 1 child can participate in the tour for no additional cost!
- Our expert beekeepers will provide and up close and personal tour through a live beehive.
- We'll show you the various parts of a beehive and point out the Queen bee, worker bees, and drones.
- Taste honey straight from the hive! Get some great pics to share with your friends!
- We'll answer all of your questions and send you home with a gift jar of Humble Bee Raw Honey for each ticket purchased.
- Protective clothing will be provided to all participants.
when you arrive at the Cotton Factory, Park in the back lot accessible from Biggar Ave, then head towards the main buildings. We will meet underneath the ‘Loading Dock’ (Mill Building) sign by the big green door.
Contact us to book a custom experience for your group, or to request this tour on a different day or time.